Training for Professionals
I’m a licensed psychologist specializing in adoption, trauma, and racial identity development, and I have a literal lifetime of experience with adoption—as an international and transracial adoptee from India, adoptive parent to a child from Ethiopia, and professional who has worked in the adoption community since 2002.
Are you looking for a professional to train your team on any of the following topics? You’ve come to the right place!
Training Topics for Professionals
- Working Compassionately and Effectively with Adoptees and Adoptive / Foster Parents
- Understanding and Supporting the Needs of Transracial Adoptees / Fosterees
- Promoting Conversations about Intersectional Identities and Client / Staff Needs
- Becoming an Anti-Racist Therapist, Provider, or Educator
- Understanding and Preventing Racial Trauma in Clients and Communities
Visit the Contact Me page to fill out a request form, and I’ll set up a discovery call with you to go over the details of the training!